Volunteer at STAR
We want you to join us across West Tennessee to help people with disabilities realize their potential. Whether you are a high school or college student, a person seeking to boost their career credentials, or a retiree looking for a gainful activity, we have opportunities for you. These include:
- Planning and implementing major events.
- Making improvements to our building.
- Teaching children during after-school hours.
- Helping with therapy groups.
- Providing mock interviews to job seekers.
If you are interested in volunteering at the STAR Center, you can use the contact form on this page or call 731-668-3888.
Background checks are required for volunteers who will be working directly with our clients.