In-Home Care Services
Companion and Personal Care
Disabilities and aging can make caring for one’s self or others overwhelming. The STAR Center’s in-home care has helped loved ones stay in their homes since 1997. Our home care aides are dedicated to making every day the best day for you and your loved ones, including companion and personal care services:
- The pride of starting the day well-groomed.
- The enjoyment of a warm, home-cooked meal.
- The happiness of a clean and tidy home.
- The comfort of welcoming friends, family, and pets.
- The assurance of errands and transportation.
- Community Integration and Employment Supports
In-home care services can be funded by DIDD, CHOICES, ECF CHOICES, or the Veterans Administration. Private pay services are available at competitive prices.
Learning more is easy. Call 731-554-5100 or fill out the form below.
Why Choose STAR for In-Home Care?
- Trust. All STAR Center home care aides go through seven background checks before being hired. They also must demonstrate experience and a deeply caring nature.
- Training. Our home care aides receive extensive training, including first aid and CPR. We have staff who are trained and experienced in working with certain conditions, including Alzheimer's and Dementia.
- Experience. We have provided in-home care to people with some of the most severe disabilities since 1997. Our home care aides have worked for us an average of 3.8 years, with some over 17 years.
- Choice. We will find the best caregiver based on the skills and personality you need. If you wish to change for any reason, we will help you choose another caregiver.
- Flexibility. As a non-profit, our clients come first. We tailor our schedules to your needs. Morning, evening, or both.