- Helping children with speech delays.
- Correcting articulation problems (e.g. “wabbit”)
- Reduction of stuttering, mumbling and other fluency problems.
- Speech devices, including eye gaze technologies.
- Safety while eating or swallowing.
Insurance may cover the cost of some, most, or all of these services. We accept insurance from all available providers, including TennCare Select, BlueCross BlueShield, and United Healthcare.
JENNIFER CUNNINGHAM, OTR/L
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Jennifer has worked at the STAR Center since the year 2000. She serves in a variety of capacities, including directing our speech therapy services.